A staple in most low carb and keto households, this recipe is fast, tasty and fabulous. Great for breakfast or brunch and epic served with a side salad for lunch.
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces thinly sliced ham, chopped
- 1/2 a red capsicum, diced
- 1/2 a green capsicum, diced
- 1⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius
Spray mini non-stick muffin tins with nonstick spray or grease with a little butter or olive oil on a paper towel
In a bowl whisk milk, eggs and salt together till combined
Add a little chopped capsicum and ham to each muffin cup
Fill each cup almost to the tops with egg, milk and salt mixture
Sprinkle parmesan and parsley over the top and carefully place in the oven
Bake until eggs puff and are just set in centre, about 10 minutes.
Using a rubber spatula, loosen frittatas from the cups and slide onto a platter.
Serve immediately or at room temperature.