Easy Crack Slaw
- 1 lb ground beef, pork, chicken or even tofu!
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 a pack of pre-cut slaw
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 a tsp sweetener
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sriracha sauce (this will be pretty mild so add to taste or you can use pepper or chilli flakes to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- sriracha sauce (to garnish)
Brown meat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Heat up sesame oil and sauté garlic, onions, and slaw in sesame oil until cabbage cooked to desired tenderness.
Stir in the soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, sweetener, ginger and vinegar.
Add back in meat. Mix well and serve!
Serve with additional Sriracha sauce on the side for people who want to add spice.
Here’s a video for you to take a look at! It’s from my private FB group and I’d love you to join us! To watch, here’s the link.
It may ask you to join the group first, but that’s super easy. Come join us! There’s a heap of recipes and resources in there that I’ve never shared publicly, so get amongst it! M X