What’s Cooking With Simon Gault: BBQ Tuna Steaks recipe with Moroccan Broccoli and Crispy Bacon Salad
Love food? Love flavour? If so, check out this super tasty recipe.
Tuna has numerous health benefits, as well as being fast and easy to cook, and this recipe can be cooked on a stove top OR out on the BBQ.
Served with a gorgeously light and crunchy broccoli and crispy bacon salad, this is perfect for an alfresco luncheon or light dinner with family and friends.
– Don’t throw away the broccoli stem, thinly slice and use in a stir-fry.
– If you like it spicy, add a finely sliced red or green chilli either to the broccoli salad or to the dressing.
– Leftover chillies will last a long time in the freezer.
– If you prefer, drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice over cooked tuna steaks instead of tuna dressing.
– Any remaining Moroccan coconut dressing will keep for up to a week in the refrigerator – pour it over fish, potato salad, grilled veges – goes well with just about anything!
Check out Simon Gault’s online range of bakeware, cookware, dinnerware, kitchenware & more at Briscoes NZ.
Connect with Simon on Social:
Simon Gault is one of the leading lights in New Zealand’s culinary scene. Simon is a chef and restauranteur that has worked both in New Zealand and internationally at a vast array of establishments and is well known as a star judge of Masterchef NZ.
Simon has a number of business interests including Sous Chef, a fine foods import, distribution, deli shop and online food company that brings you the best in high quality ingredients from artisan producers the world over.
His supermarket brand Gault’s can be found on the shelves in Countdown and New World nationwide as well as in Farro Fresh and Moore Wilson and features four stock concentrates and four seasoning blends. A premium, ready-to-drink cocktail range, delivered to your door is his latest initiative and in his own words is “going off”. Simon also has a range of homewares available through Briscoes and a holistic science-based, health and well-being on-line education programme in partnership with nutritionist Sean Robertson called 4 Wheels of Health.